Using the Exam Processing Service
ACSPRI's hosted service for processing multiple choice examination papers
To use this system on a "pay per form" basis, follow these easy steps:
- Download the answer sheet, print out in duplex (double sided) and distribute for the exam.
- Click on the "Create a new exam" button below. If you aren't logged in to the ACSPRI website - you will need to log in or create an account to continue.
- Fill in the exam details
- Scan the example exam sheets you have filled in (to a multi-page PDF in greyscale at 300DPI) using a regular scanner
- Follow the instructions in the email to upload the scan
- A results file, and item analysis report will be delivered to you by the same time the next business day
Create a new exam
Contact ACSPRI at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9013 9653 for more information or assistance.